Thursday 24 May 2007

Grand Opening of Gallery urEN lUREN at Trollhaugen, Second Life

Friday 25th of May I will open the first exhibition at my gallery Gallery urEN lUREN at Trollhaugen. 2pm SL-tid. So it will also be the official opening of the gallery itself. Everybody is welcome!
( get a Second Life account HERE)


As the poster says I show some own my own artwork, invited guests and friends from rl (real life) and SL (Second Life), and some of the artworks in my art collection (I've started as an art collector too!).

"nOObjectivity #1" - A critical nOObject series #1 by Wirxli Flimflam.
At the opening Wirxli Flimflam aka Jeremy Turner is going to do an art performance with two guests Lisa Dapto and Pastichan Yifu. The performance will start 2pm and go on til about 4pm. More info can be found in the previous post HERE.

Hope to see you there!


To the gallery: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Trollhaugen/147/219/26

Plurabelle Posthorn aka Nina Svenne




No comments: